Trinity Lutheran Schools is collecting canned goods, laundry soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, and other household goods for the GEN ED PANTRY from November 28th – December 7th. Students should bring their items to class. The class that collects the most items will earn a pizza/ice cream party on that date arranged by their teacher. Collected items will be presented to the food pantry on December 9th, during the Christmas Ugly Sweater 5K.
- Vacation Bible School at Trinity – June 11-15th May 18, 2018
- Trinity To Sing “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” at Cardinals vs Reds Game May 4, 2018
- SEA – Summer Enrichment Academy at Trinity April 17, 2018
- Senior Sages Spring Trip March 23, 2018
- Spanish Club offered at TLM March 8, 2018